Vertical Hydroponic Growing Systems
Learn >> Hydro-Stacker™ Commercial Hydroponic Class
Hydro-Stacker™ Commercial Hydroponic Class
Commercial Growers Class (Fee $125.00)
This 1-day class is perfect for commercial growers, or potential commercial growers. Topic covered include:
- How to advertise your business: newspapers, magazines, radio, specialty media.
- How to develop the 'Plan B' that is a must to survive. This will cover seeds, stackers, PH balance, parts, vegetables.
- Contacting the potential visitor: homeschool groups, garden clubs, community groups, social clubs.
- How to conduct tours. The importance of tours, how to craft a tour that is the right length and provides the right amount and type of information. Working with your local Extension Service.
- Constructing a Farm. Steps to construction.
- Using a Greenhouse.
- Fans/cooling systems.
- Evaporator Pads.
- Registering your workers for Chemical Spraying.
- Service after the Sale.
- What is Bi-organic.
Please check the Class Calendar. Classes are held at the farm, 7308 Verna Bethany Road, Myakka City, FL 34251.
Class Sign-Up Form
Hydro-Stacker Commercial Hydroponic Class Sign-Up Form (439 kB).
Registration and Payment Policy:
Registration and payment in advance is required. Call the office at (941) 322-9602 to register at least 1 week in advance or send in your registration form with payment. Payment can be made by 1) check (to Hydro- Stacker. LLC) and mailed to Hydro-Stacker. LLC, PO Box 20729, Bradenton, FL 34204; or 2) credit card either by mail or telephone.